Boost Skills and Decrease Anxiety
At MentorU, we want to do our part to help young people thrive as they transition into adulthood. This includes helping them develop self-awareness, relationship and communication skills, resilience and organizational skills, among others.
Our workshops inspire students to take action, keep and open mind and explore their own unique set of interests, values and talents as they enter the "real" world.
“In my five years of post-secondary education, this was the most insightful and straight-up useful guest lecture I've attended. I learned a lot, and my hand aches (in a good way) from taking notes!”
- 90 minutes
- 3 hours
- Full day
- Full-semester (weekly workshops)
Workshops are tailored to the group's age/ life stage, ranging from age 16-30 years old.
- In person or online
- Minimum of 4 participants (no maximum)
- We are happy to join an existing conference/ event or to organize a separate event for your students.
Here is a sampling of our workshop themes:
- Escape Rooms: Lessons in Effective Teamwork (includes in-person or virtual escape experience)
- FIND your Passions (you can’t FOLLOW what you have yet to find!)
- Explorer vs Achiever: Shift your Mindset for Meaning and Fulfillment
- Professional Communication
- Polite persistence: the key to an effective job search
- Interview Skills - preparing for the interview
- Interview skills - delivering an effective elevator speech
- Success in the Workplace: a guide to becoming an exceptional employee
- Goal setting
- Resilience: the 4 factors that enable people to bounce back
- Building Meaningful Relationships
- And more!
Complete the form below for more information or to book your workshop today!
Form Not Appearing? Click HERE to go directly to the Contact Form