You’ve never had this much fun learning at work. We know, because that’s what our clients have been telling us for 5 years. Our team-building sessions are unique, positive and meaningful. Take away important lessons and insights that will enable your team to communicate and collaborate more effectively in the future.
All of our team building programs are available ONLINE. Complete the form below for more details.
“Thanks to Jay’s insightful workshop, our team building experience was incredibly valuable to both our new and tenured team members. The opportunities that we brought to the surface as a group, through Jay’s facilitation, are being implemented right now to improve our culture and our success as a team. We highly recommend this experience to other organizations.”
ESCAPE ROOMS: LESSONS IN COMMUNICATION AND TEAMWORK
Successful teamwork in an escape game requires shared purpose, effective leadership, good communication, mutual trust and group synergy - the very same characteristics needed for team success in today’s economy.
This workshop will help your team extract lessons in effective collaboration from your escape attempt and apply those lessons to your ongoing teamwork.
- Build a sense of cohesion by inspiring team members to actively participate in collaborative problem solving.
- Extract key insights and lessons in teamwork and leadership and apply them to team's day-to-day work.
- Identify team strengths and areas for development in collaboration and communication.
- Explore strategies to effectively leverage strengths and improve upon challenges.
90 minutes (escape game + feedback) or 3 hours (game + feedback and workshop)
- Online, using our virtual escape game, TAKEN
- In-person at one of Escape Manor’s locations
- In-person at a location convenient to you using our portable escape game, Ransom and Return
- Escape game
- Self-reflection exercise: best practices for communication and teamwork
- Professional feedback & analysis of best practices
- Group discussion and transferring of lessons to ongoing teamwork
EFFECTIVE COMMUNICATION FOR TEAMS
Most of us communicate with others the way we want them to communicate with us. The trouble is, different people have different preferences. The most effective communicators adapt to others' styles while maintaining their authenticity.
This workshop will help your team better understand how their personal values impact their communication style and how to adapt their approach to improve their collaboration with colleagues and clients alike.
- Better understand your personal communication style and the impact it may have on your relationships.
- Better understand your colleagues' communication styles and preferences.
- Develop skills to more effectively adapt to others' styles to improve communication, increase trust and optimize collaboration.
- Available in person or virtually
- Personality assessment, self-reflection exercise, group discussion
- B.A.N.K code communication-style assessment
- Discussion and explanation of assessment results
- Application of communication skills
MEETING AND EVENT FACILITATION
While we offer the above options for team-building, we are experts in group facilitation, and we are happy to adapt to your needs. If you are looking for a third party to lead an important board meeting, focus group or team retreat, let us know.
- Safe space for open, honest and respectful discussion and exploration.
- Questions and observations from an external perspective to help identify potential blindspots and creative solutions.