Whether face to face or virtual, our coaching model places participants at the centre of the session. If you are looking to inject some fun, engaging and thought-provoking dialogue into your event, let's chat.
All of our team building programs are available with the following options:
- 90 minutes
- 3 hours
- Full day
- In person or online
- Minimum of 4 participants (no maximum)
"This was one of the best virtual workshops I have ever participated in. It was easy for the user and a wonderful way to connect with colleagues. Along with your facilitation the workshop provided meaningful and productive opportunities to work on communicating effectively and building resiliency."
- Bettina Sales, Science Policy Analyst, Government of Canada
OUR MOST POPULAR WORKSHOPS
What is your communication style?
Human beings have a tendency to believe that other people want us to communicate with them the same way we want to be communicated with. While “treat others as you expect to be treated” is generally good advice when it comes to fundamental human values such as compassion, respect and dignity, effective communication calls for more advanced skills. In this session, you will:
(1) use the B.A.N.K code communication-style assessment to explore the ways in which different personal values shape our thoughts and communication
(2) come to understand how to adapt your communication to other people’s needs, and
(3) learn skills to communicate more effectively with others and improve your relationships.
Building Better Relationships
The ability to confide in and depend on those around us is a common requirement for all people to thrive. Yet, somehow, few people truly understand the behaviours and environment that enable us to build trusting relationships. In this session, you will:
(1) explore what it means to share deep interpersonal trust with another person
(2) come to better understand the conditions under which interpersonal trust can flourish and
(3) learn skills to build deeper trust with others.
Boost your Motivation
Human beings are driven by certain fundamental needs. The desire to have a sense of autonomy, competence and connection to those around us are central among these needs. In this session, you will:
(1) explore the three essential needs every human must meet to be intrinsically motivated
(2) come to better understand the conditions within which these needs are met and
(3) learn how to create these conditions within your own team.
Optimism: Building a Resilient Mindset
When things happen to us, there are many ways we can interpret why they happened, how long the effects will last, and how much they will impact other aspects of our lives. In this session, you will:
(1) explore the various stories you may be telling yourself about events that occur
(2) come to better understand the language that leads to a more optimistic outlook and
(3) learn skills to develop greater optimism.
The ability to both receive and deliver feedback effectively is often as difficult as it is important. Three things are critical in engaging in productive feedback: curiosity, non-judgment and honesty. In this session, you will:
(1) explore the three distinct types of feedback
(2) come to better understand the conditions that enable meaningful feedback and
(3) learn how to create these conditions to improve the feedback conversations that you are having.
Some other topics that may interest you:
What are your Signature Strengths?
Complete the VIA Character strengths assessment and explore your superpowers and those of your teammates.
Appreciation in the Workplace
Explore the research around gratitude and positive feedback in the workplace and improve your team's morale.
Identify your own patterns of self-talk and explore ways to improve your resilience.
Finding your Fit
Complete a Career Interests inventory and come to better understand the work environment that will enable you to be your best self.LET US KNOW WHAT YOU ARE LOOKING FOR